Warning: You’ve Been Sold A Bill Of Goods
They tell us that diversification is a ‘free lunch…’ a way to effectively manage risk.
But is it?
- Diversification is just a pacifier for your concerns.
- Diversification is just an all-day sucker to provide a false sense of comfort.
Do you know how the financial industry’s definition of diversification can destroy your wealth?
In our next webinar on August 17, Certified Financial Planner Richard Rosso and I will provide the The 5 Myths of Diversification That Can Destroy Your Wealth, including:
- What diversification, post Great-Recession, really is, and how you can benefit from it;
- How your portfolio may be a wolf in lamb’s clothing, and more dangerous than you think;
- What you need to know now about real diversification to manage risk and lower fees;
- Why your thinking about diversification differs from your broker’s, and why it can cost you thousands.
We’ll share this, and more, on”
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 17th
- TIME: 11:30am – 12:15pm
- WHERE: At Your Desk