Trade Alert For Equity & ETF Models Only
We are taking profits in our recent growth stocks that we increased exposure to a couple of weeks ago. We had previously expected a reflexive rally, however, that rally was much stronger, and faster, than we expected. With equity markets now back to very overbought we are taking profits. However, with the bond market extremely oversold we also added to our bond exposure last week.
We are reducing the following positions
- Apple (AAPL) from 3% to 2.5% of portfolio.
- AMD (AMD) from 2.75% to 2% of the portfolio.
- Nvidia (NVDA) from 2.5% to 2% of the portfolio.
- Microsoft (MSFT) from 3% to 2.5% of the portfolio.
- Albemarle (ALB) from 4% to 3.5% of the portfolio.
- Reduce SPDR Technology ETF (XLK) by 2% of the portfolio.
Lance Roberts is a Chief Portfolio Strategist/Economist for RIA Advisors. He is also the host of “The Lance Roberts Podcast” and Chief Editor of the “Real Investment Advice” website and author of “Real Investment Daily” blog and “Real Investment Report“. Follow Lance on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and YouTube
Customer Relationship Summary (Form CRS)