Portfolio Trade Alert For 12-07-21
*** Portfolio Trading Alert *** – Equity Model Only
As noted in this past weekend’s newsletter, we started adding to our equity exposure in the portfolio due to the short-term oversold condition in the market. Furthermore, our “money flow” indicator is about to flip to positive registering a buy signal for the market. (This indicator is in the last stages of development and will be deployed soon for your use.)
After previously taking profits when the “weak sell” signaled was triggered, we are now adding back to those positions now that they have suffered sizable corrections. We are also maintaining our SPY trading position for now as well, which increases our equity exposure to target model weights.
- Increase Nvidia (NVDA) to 2% of the portfolio
- Same also for AMD (AMD), increase to 2% of the portfolio
- Add 1% to Microsoft (MSFT) increasing portfolio weight to 3.5%
- Also, add 1% to Marathon OIl (MRO) bring total portfolio weight to 2%.
- Increase Raytheon Technologies (RTX) to 2% of the portfolio.
- Lastly, add 1% to Albamarle (ALB) bringing total weight back to 4% of the portfolio.
Please subscribe to the daily commentary to receive these updates every morning before the opening bell.