My interview with Daniel LaCalle on everything from Central Bank policy, interest rates, market risk, and the future of economic growth.
Read more from Daniel Lacalle at D-Lacalle.com
Daniel Lacalle is a PhD in Economy and fund manager. He holds the CIIA financial analyst title, with a post graduate degree in IESE and a master’s degree in economic investigation (UCV).
- Chief Economist at Tressis SV
- Fund Manager at Adriza International Opportunities.
- Member of the advisory board of the Rafael del Pino foundation.
- Commissioner of the Community of Madrid in London.
- President of Instituto Mises Hispano.
- Professor at IE business school, IEB and UNED.
- Ranked Top 20 most influential economist in the world 2016
Why This Earnings Season Is Less-Euphoric Than The Last
Is The U.S. Adequately Prepared For The Next Crisis
Why You Can’t Fix A Debt Problem With More Debt
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel To Get Notified Of Our Daily Videos